The Stars of the Show
Shakespeare & Company volunteers love what they do – and make a difference doing it!
If you enjoy theater and have a love of community, we invite you to become involved in one of the world’s premiere Shakespearean companies.
Volunteers not only become important parts of the Company but also touch thousands of lives, from audiences to youth groups to actors-in-training, in the community and around the globe. Volunteer Company puts the individual skills, knowledge, and life experiences of more than 200 people at center stage. Volunteers come from diverse locations, backgrounds, and lifestyles, support the work of Shakespeare & Company year-round, and have a lot of fun in the process. It’s an enriching, rewarding experience that includes great theater performances, fascinating people, and opportunities to connect with friends both old and new.
- Welcome patrons;
- Scan tickets;
- Offer patrons assistance before show and during intermission;
- Stuff and distribute programs;
- Help patrons locate their seats;
- Assist at the Gift Shop during intermission when needed, and
- Collect programs at the end of the performance.